Our Stories, Our Home: 40 Years Of Marine Parade

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Had an outdoor gig at Marine Parade last weekend for the event "Our Stories, Our Home: 40 Years Of Marine Parade".

This event had over 70 Digital Film & TV students from Temasek Polytechnic's School of Design collaborating with Emeritus Senior Minister (ESM) Goh Chok Tong to create a series of short films in celebration of 40 years of Marine Parade memories.

Actually hor, I've never been to Marine Parade before I think, IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I'm a purple line girl la oops, and I don't really go out and explore Singapore unless I really have to. I guess this is one of the perks of gigging? =p


And here are some photos taken of Ming Wei and I at the event, photo credits to Mr Lee Chong Yin!









And... Here's a compilation of the songs we sang that day!

ღ With love, Yokez ღ
Facebook // @YokezOfficial 
Instagram // @YokezOfficial 
Twitter // @YokezOfficial
YouTube // @yokelinggg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

NUFFNANG