Official site updated!

Friday, March 04, 2016

Hello lovelies~

I bet nobody knows I have an official page HAHAHA because I rarely advertise it on my social media channels =p But anyway it has been there for a few years already and yesterday while looking at the site... I was like eeyer why does it look so dark and gloomy, not my style!! So I decided to change the theme to make it look more professional and 'clean'~ So here it is!


I'm too stingy to pay to remove the advertisement below so I just leave it there HAHA

It's a music portfolio actually, so if you know of people who are interested in engaging live bands, feel free to direct them to my official site!


ღ With love, Yokez ღ
Facebook // @YokezOfficial 
Instagram // @YokezOfficial 
Twitter // @YokezOfficial
YouTube // @yokelinggg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

NUFFNANG