Summer fun with WrappedinSkinz!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hello everyone! My friend's siblings set up an online fashion boutique called Wrapped In Skinz and they got me to model some of their clothes, and so I did! They launched their debut collection a couple of weeks ago, and their 2nd collection was launched just a few days ago.

Here are some pretty (erm I hope) photos of me from the shoot :)



This crop top and skorts will be launched soon! So far this look is my favourite <3




Actually when I first saw the top I thought it looked quite auntie HAHAHA. But after wearing it, I realise it doesn't make me look auntie leh!! It's kinda Japanese or Korean style and I feel quite feminine don't you think so?! And pairing it with the skorts made the look even more complete!

Uh oh my frizzy hair...


I really like the clutch/handbag so I decided to keep it! It's a really versatile piece :)



I think I shouldn't take pictures with glasses next time, I look very toot hor?




The Caroline top is another of my favourite! It's super comfy and it fits perfectly even though there aren't any zips or anything. The cutting is really nice!




Photography: Terrance

Do check out Wrapped In Skinz for some summer goodness! They're currently having a GSS sale and you don't wanna miss that out!!

And also follow them on Facebook and Instagram for first-hand updates on their launches!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

NUFFNANG