Dinner at Itacho Sushi

Wednesday, April 29, 2015


Hello all! I shall start this post by declaring HOW MUCH I LOVE UDON!!!! I didn't actually love udon from the start; I used to find it kind of thick and difficult to eat. I preferred the thinner ramen! It was that made me change my totally changed my preferences! However, I remember one fine day decided to.

My stomach wasn't feeling too well that day so I craved for something light.



I really really really really really really really like you~ 
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me too? 
- Carly Rae Jepson - I Really Like You

Okay lame hahaha anyway I really love the Crab Meat Chawanmushi here!!



Beef Udon $12

I ordered the beef udon because well, I love beef and I love udon. Hahaha! The beef were in large and thin slices, and there were other random stuff inside like seaweed (which I really like too), carrot slices etc.


Slurps! The soup is so flavourful oh my goodness can't get enough of it.

Curry Rice



Probably because of its savouriness, udon has now become my new comfort food when I'm not feeling well or don't have any appetite! What about you? What's your comfort food?


Itacho Sushi @ Bugis Junction
Address: Bugis Junction, Singapore 188021

Opening Hours:
Mon - Thurs: 11:00–22:00
Fri - Sat: 11:00–23:00
Sun: 11:00–22:00

Phone: 6337 8911

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Itacho-Sushi/158303486802

You Might Also Like

0 comments

NUFFNANG