Lunch at Table Manners

Wednesday, November 26, 2014


Table Manners, one of the various creations by A Thousand Tales, is a western-style bistro that allows you to build your own lunch platter from a variety of options. According to Table Manners, there are over 6,000 possible combinations for you to create!



You can choose between set A to D, depending on whether you want to have lots of fibre (set A), more fibre than meat (set B), more meat than fibre (set C) or more of both (set D)!

By adding $6.80, you get to complete your set with soup of the day, dessert of the day and a drink, which is well-worth the price! I quite like the idea of building your own platter because you get to eat everything you want in a single plate. This way, you don't have to rack your brains on which particular dish you should have for the day. Yay to more choices!


Lunch Set B  $14.50 
Buttered Mash Potato, Spicy Spaghetti Aglio Olio, Striploin Steak 

 I have to admit that when I first saw the dish, I thought that the portion was a tad too small for my appetite (probably because the plate is big, our eyes always play tricks on us). But gosh I was proven wrong because I almost couldn't finish it in the end =p So... I conclude that set B offers a comfortable food portion for me, just enough room in my stomach for dessert :)

Walnut Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream $7.50 

I have always loved eating ice cream together with warm food (waffles, pancakes, etc.); the combination of hot and cold is just pure bliss!


Dessert of the Day



The service was impeccable by the way, lots and lots of thumbs up :) I can't wait for the next cafe trip with the girls!!


Table Manners
12 North Canal Road #01-01, Singapore 048825

Opening Hours:
Sun- Wed: 1130am til 11pm
Thurs- Sat: 1130am til 12 midnight

Website: http://tablemanners.com.sg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

NUFFNANG