Cat Cafe Adventure in KoreaWednesday, July 02, 2014
Went to the Godabang Cat Cafe at Hongdae today! The cats are so well-groomed and friendly; they seem like they're living a good life hahaha!
Steps when you're there:
1. Remove your shoes and put on the slippers provided
2. Sanitise your hands
3. Enter the cafe and pay ₩8000 for any drink on the menu
4. You will be asked to read the rules and regulations before proceeding to your seats 5. Put your bags in the cupboards below the seats
6. Start playing with the adorable fur balls! :)
I ordered Ice Chocolate; it was great :)
"Yo whats up, I'm just chilling at the counter!" This cat was also there at the counter when we first came in and were ordering our drinks =p He kinda blocked the menu though, but its okay because its cute haha!
I'm always fascinated by how cats can just squish themselves into spaces so easily...
Address: 162-14 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul (Hongik University Station Exit 9)
Click here for directions on Google Maps
1. Hongik University Station Exit 9
2. You'll see KFC when you exit the station; walk into the Hongdae street (Etude House will be right in front)
3. Turn at the first junction (where Dunkin Donuts is)
4. Walk until you see cat cafe's signboard as shown in the photo! It's next to a DVD shop.
5. The cat cafe is on the 3rd floor
More info: http://godabang.com (only in Korean)